ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
- If annual membership dues are paid by January 15th, renewing members will receive a discount of $40 for a renewal rate of $289.
- Annual Membership dues if paid before Jan. 15th ($289/year instead of $329/year). (For renewing members only).
- Prepaid One & Done Program. Pay one time and receive all 4 marketing conferences and annual membership dues at a greatly reduced cost.
For a member in good standing, who has satisfied the Education Committee’s requirements of coursework and proficiency, NCE’s Education Committee may award the designation of Equity Marketing Specialist (EMS).
Advance Marketing Preparation.
Before every meeting, members are emailed a copy of the marketing packages in PDF format. This advance information provides members an opportunity to be even more productive at the meetings.
NCE's Online (Google Groups) Broadcast System.
This allows members to share have/wants and event information with other members and affiliates. This is a powerful broadcasting tool with one email address.
The member roster will be updated regularly and available to members on our website. The rosters are an invaluable tool for networking.
Members receive enhanced member-only tools within the member section of the association's website: www.ncexchangors.com For example, members will have access to an exchange mini-offer form that allows for typing directly onto the form so that members may email their exchange proposals to other members and guests. Additionally, while visitors to NCE's website will find members' contact information and members' packages when using the "Search for a Member" or "Search Member Property Listings", Members have the advantage of being able to search all Member and Guest inventory and all Member and Guest contact information.
Voting & Voice in NCE.
Members will have the ability to vote for NCE Directors and have a voice in NCE's direction. Members may also participate in the management of NCE by becoming one of the seven Directors on NCE's Board of Directors. Voting for these positions will take place online every October. Members have a voice in the association's bylaws, ethics, education, production, website, and how to best support local affiliate exchange groups and licensees.
Free Education events at national meetings.
Access to Nationwide Educators.
Local NCE Groups have access to NCE-approved educators to visit their local area to provide education that will increase productivity for individual members and for the group. Are you thinking about sponsoring approved seminars? Ask how NCE may help connect you with professional educators that cover a broad variety of real estate related course instruction.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Active Real Estate License;
- Completed Membership Application;
- Completion of one day "Core" course, also known as the "Introduction to Equity Marketing". Membership Committee may determine that experience and education waive this requirement;
- Approval by Membership Committee;
- Payment of Member Dues.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND A MEETING:
- Active Real Estate License;
- Payment of Meeting Fees (Member or non-Member).